What issues are your teens dealing with? Teens face difficult topics every day, it’s time to wake up & smell the coffee!
Each month, dynamic speakers present crucial information for the parents of teens. Do you know what your teens are dealing with? Wake Up & Smell The Coffee!
Walk away encouraged, equipped and networked with other parents!
The Wake Up and Smell the Coffee Series for Spring of 2017 are:
No Upcoming Events Found.
Previous topics include:
- Staying Safe In The Face-To-Face World
- Getting A Handle On Anxiety And Fears
- Technology: Keeping Up With Digital Devices And Teaching Responsible Usage
- Aggressive Behaviors
- Social Media
- Teen Usage Of Drugs/Alcohol And Treatment
- We Get To… Be Parents
- Teens & ADHD, Anxiety & Depression
- Stressed Out Teens
- Teens & Drugs
- Trust: Why It Matters And How To Build It With Your Teen
- Addiction Gene?
- Setting Boundaries
- Preparing Teens For Healthy Flirting & Dating
- Eating Disorders
- Legally Speaking
- Teens & Drugs: What Parents Need To Know
- Driving The Message Home: A Fundraiser With Sarah Panzau
- Be Safe In Cyberspace
- Alcoholism/Addiction A-Z
- Choices: An Interactive Play On Cyberbullying And Suicide
- Teen Suicide Prevention
- Healthy Dating
- The Digital Village: The Good, The Bad & The Ugly
- Facebook, Myspace & Cyberbullying Unraveled
- Scream Free Parenting
- Abstinence Is Cool
- Why Bully & Don’t Be Stupid