This four disk DVD set educates viewers on the following topics:
- Four Things Parents Can Do Today to Protect Their Teens
- Signs and Symptoms of an Unhealthy Teen
- Why Schools Cannot Raise Kids
- Managing the Internet
- Seven Common Traps Parents Fall Into
- Drugs & Alcohol:
- Why do kids use drugs?
- How would I know?
- How can I prevent it?
- What if prevention doesn’t work?
- Is it worth the effort?
|Parenting 101 on DVD||$49.99||Purchase|
Features and Benefits
|Risk focused approach||
|Presenter: Bill Oliver (Parent, Trainer, and Managed a Drug Treatment Facility)||
|In Home Use||
|Flexibility in viewing||